Online PDF Application
For your convenience and to assist you with the application process, we have provided a secure, electronic version of the rental application.
System Requirements Advisory: If you are using Internet Explorer prior to version 8.0, Firefox prior to version 3.6, Chrome prior to version 8.0, or Safari prior to version 5.0, you MUST upgrade before submitting this application.
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
- Based on the availability of specific apartments.
- To be completed by all applicants or co-signers. A non-refundable application is paid for each.
- Maximum of two persons in a one-bedroom apartment.
- Maximum of four persons in a two-bedroom apartment.
- Maximum of six persons in a three-bedroom apartment.
- An additional minor child being twelve (12) months of age or less (“newborn”) who occupies the same bedroom with the child’s parent, guardian, legal custodian, or person applying for the status during the term of lease, will be permitted in addition to the number of occupants defined in the paragraphs above. The birth certificate for the newborn must be submitted with the application for rental.
- Cats and dogs will be accepted with an additional deposit and monthly pet rent. Fish tanks up to 20 gallons, small caged pets (i.e. gerbils and hamsters) and caged birds will be accepted if registered and approved by the management. No other pets will be allowed. Violations of this policy will result in fines as outlined in the lease contract. No aggressive breeds allowed.
- No recreational or commercial vehicles will be allowed. No trailers of any kind allowed unless for moving in and out. The management reserves the right to limit or disallow cars and motorcycles as well as to change or amend these policies at any time.
- No established credit will be considered satisfactory. Applicants with bankruptcies in the last 60 months may be approved with an additional deposit. If an agreement for a payment plan has been arranged on an outstanding debt, then proper documentation must be provided. If an eviction or foreclosure reflects , the applicant will be automatically declined. Applicant must not have any outstanding debt to a previous landlord. Applicant must not have outstanding debt to any electric, gas, or water utility company. Applicant must have less than three credit accounts rated three or higher within the last 24 months. When management notifies the applicant of debts that need to be satisfied, the applicant has 48 hours to make arrangements or the apartment reserved will go back on the market. All negative accounts that have been paid in full or have payment arrangements must be verified by written documentation. Applicant must have a positive check verification rating..
- A criminal background check will be performed on all occupants aged 18 and over. Applications will be rejected for felonies, misdemeanor convictions (excluding DWI or DWLS), or crimes against a person.
- All income must be verified by the last two-paycheck stubs. Scholarships, study subsidies and/or inconsistent income such as alimony, commissions, or tips will require written verification. Self-employed applicants must provide the previous year’s tax return. Unemployed applicants or those not meeting the income requirement may provide documentation in form of a bank statement, IRA, or trust fund reflecting a balance equal to 12 times the amount of rent.
- Monthly rent shall not exceed 33% of combined gross monthly income of all residents. Applicants must provide proof of employment. New employment may be verified with intent to hire letter. Self-employed applicants will be required to provide either the previous year tax return or bank statements for the last full month.
- No bad rental history will be accepted. No rental history is considered positive rental history.
- Due to lack of applicant’s employment history or insufficient income; a lease guarantor may be allowed at the manager’s discretion. The co-signer must complete a lease guarantor addendum and meet the qualification requirements of these guidelines. Guarantor’s income must be equal to or greater than 33% of the sum of the rent plus the guarantor’s current rental obligations and/or mortgages.
*We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the United States Policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support and affirmative advertising and marketing programs in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, marital status, and familial status (families with children under the age of 18).
Please enter your email address and choose “I Agree” to continue to the online application.
The application will open in a new window.